Friday 15 November 2013

Latihan Kepengurusan OSIS



            Saturday, 2nd November 2013
            06.45
Okay, I was late. I was running in a hurry when I saw my friends who had been joining LKO were gathering in front of XII acceleration’s class. I stopped running then I asked them.”What are you doing?”. They answered quickly. “We’re filling the biotesti! Don’t you have to fill it too?! Come on, join us!”. I was not sure and said I was sorry because I had a class today. I ran straight to XII-6 class. I knocked the door and was surprised everyone was already there. I saw my friend, pet was talking to our teacher. She turned her gaze to me and said “Come with me, we’ve got our teacher’s permission.”. I didn’t know what had happened before so, I followed her to XII acceleration.
            08.30 a.m
My LKO tasks were done, such as biotesti, journal, resume, etc. I went to Bali Sports Fields to do sport. My friends said this time we would play, I was excited.
            11.30 a.m
I was tired. Sweat was covering my body. It was pretty sunny and hot. I had drunk a whole 600ml water. It was time to change clothes into complete PSAS. I felt that my bag was pretty heavy so I asked Nadhira to carry my clothes, in order to help me. She was agree because she would go home after this and her bag was not heavy. I thanked to her and said a goodbye. I went to school.
            12.00 a.m
I was forget that I had an economy class. It was stupid of me. Luckily, I had my permission letter in Sasa’s hand. I hoped she was not forget to give it to our seniors. I went to the class. It was empty. I explored the entire school. Finally, I found my friends. I put my bag and ate my food. I was really hungry. After that, I studied economy as usual.
            03.00 p.m
I was running to the old School Ball and I saw one of my senior. She guided us. We saw our friends were closing their eyes. Okay, right when we arrived, the ‘to-be-avoided’ part was happening. We were shouted and ‘evaluated’ they said. I had 4 mistakes. I promised to myself not to make these mistakes happened again.
            04.30 p.m
We were leaded to bazaar and I thought there was nothing to be discussed so I decided to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment